My best tips to improve your Real Estate Photography Beginner Tutorial
In this video, I will take you with me into a 10 million dollar home and show you some simple tips to improve your real estate photography
1. use a DSLR: Gear, Nikon or Canon entry DSLR Kit’s see my suggestion here: https://photoserge.com/my-gear
2. Tripod Lightweight
3. Setting Aperture: F7,1, 100 iso, Shutter speed to have a slightly dark photo and use a 2-second timer so that don't touch the camera while the photo is taken.
4. Camera absolutely level
5. No element too close to the photo
6. Police the border, make sure nothing is sort of half in and out around your photo
7. Use a raw developer like Lightroom or Luminar to get the best out of your raw files Real estate agents click here to get better leads To learn Lightroom in one hour, click here
to get the Luminar Special
If you haven't already, don't forget to sign up for my newsletter here to get all the RAW files and other free goodies! See you for others stories behind my photos!